The history of the construction of a house in photographs
Having no analogues natural material Lapland pine («Kelo») is:
– environmentally friendly;
– does not need treatment with antiseptics and chemical compounds;
– does not require drying, does not shrink;
– not prone to spoilage from fungi and insects;
– has a high density, ensuring the durability of buildings;
– has a pleasant natural scent for the entire period of operation.
Our woodworking production, located in the Republic of Karelia, produces from Kelo, logs, beams and other types of building and finishing lumber, and also manufactures interior and furniture items.
Kelo’s production and construction, carried out year-round in compliance with contractual obligations and quality control which includes:
– design (architecture, engineering systems, interior, landscape, etc.); – foundation work;
– manufacturing of a wall set;
– installation of the roof (slate, shingles, reeds);
– creation of engineering infrastructure (installation and maintenance);
– Finishing work;
– furniture, decoration;
– landscape works.